3 replies to this topic

azpilgrims

azpilgrims

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • LocationArizona
I dont get too excited about most places I do business with, but thought I would share my feedback with ZoroTools.com - this place has some of the best prices on most any kind of tool you can imagine and with free shipping. I did not expect the "free shipping" to apply when I ordered a big ass drill press and a large horizontal metal cutting band saw, well I placed the order and it was 100% Free and still the lowest price I could find online. Their customer service is top notch as well. This is the only place I will be buying tools from in the future based upon my last couple of orders.

Flash

Flash

ShootersRealm.com Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 4,295 posts
  • LocationGilbert, Arizona
Here's a link to the aforementioned establishment. I haven't used them, but will consider it in the future.

http://www.zorotools.com/

Flash

azpilgrims

azpilgrims

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • LocationArizona
I need to add some more positive feedback for ZoroTools.com, I ordered a Port-A-Cool 2000 for my shop to cool down while working this summer, it showed up, unpacked it and the squirrel cage fan would not turn, but the motor was trying. I finally got the fan to break free and spin after numerous attempts, but then it was a nasty grinding noise - obviously nobody tested it at the factory.

Anyways called ZoroTools, told them the issue - they immediately asked if I wanted a refund or a new one sent out - told them a new one. Within minutes I had the RMA and Pre-Paid UPS Shipping Label, to make the experience even better they were shipping me a new one same day - would have expected them to wait until the other one comes back to them.

Truly outstanding customer service and great prices.

Kevinjs1

Kevinjs1

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • LocationPeoria
I have used them once based on your positive recommendation. Thanks for the post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!