New Stuff 08/13/2012 - TCB Firearms - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

New Stuff 08/13/2012

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• ShootersRealm.com Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationSan Tan Valley, AZ
LH Bravo for Sig with Viridian Laser
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

RH Alpha for Taurus 44 Revolver
Posted Image
Posted Image

RH Bravo for M&P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sexy Magpul Shotgun goodness
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

RH Alpha Nano
Posted Image

RH Bravo SR9 (Prototype)
Posted Image

Kahr SOB custom attachment
Posted Image
Built from customer request of this....
Posted Image

Kevinjs1

Kevinjs1

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts
  • LocationPeoria
That Kahr SOB holster looks sweet

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
What i REALLY like about it (and the sig on top actually) is both were customers who started the call with "I know the answer already...you are like the nth person i've talked to buuuuuuut...."
And a few days later they walked away beyond happy. I get that for a company like Galco, or Uncle Mikes that custom stuff is a PITA and not profitable for them....but really, for small guys there is NO excuse. I got into this because i wanted stuff others wouldn't make, and i will be damned if i "can" do something and tell a guy no as if it isn't worth my time. They are paying for my time and will get it 100%.

unforgiven5150

unforgiven5150

ShootersRealm.com Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
Cool stuff!

I'm hoping I can budget and make my way out to visit to get a holster for my 226 before the CCW class in September.

How do you like the Magpul stock setup?

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
I love the Magpul gear. I had read some people do not like the weight, i don't have an issue with it (yet?)
I have not shot it yet, but the overall fit on the gun and ergonomics...i could not ask for better.
I never paid attention to the MOE forearm until i bought it, it is a little "different" that the std 870 one and i am not sure what other than shape. It should only take a few rounds to acclimate to, but i like the options it now provides. It WILL clear a 6 round side saddle which was a concern of mine (have not switched over to my 6 shot yet)

All in all, i find this like most of the Magpul gear i have bought, like it better than i thought i would. So far the only thing i have ditched is the AFG. It was "okay" on my carbine quad rail, but when i switched to a free float tube i didn't like it at all. Switched to the MAG http://store.magpul....oduct/MAG412/39 and am still playing with location but like it as a handstop.

unforgiven5150

unforgiven5150

ShootersRealm.com Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
I have tried several Magpul products, some I liked, some not so much. I did not like the MIAD or MOE pistol grip. I much prefer the Ergo grip for my small hands. I liked the MOE stock, but switched to a VLTOR for the cheek weld. I was going to get one of the Magpul stocks, but I found I deal I couldn't pass up on for the VLTOR. The MOE handguard was nice, but I like the looks of a rail. I love the MBUS sights and have recently switched from a DD and KAC VF to the Magpul RVG. I use a hybrid grip and it works great. I haven't tried the AFG for long enough to really make an educated opinion, but the rifles I have handled that had it I did not like so much.

I've thought about building a light 16" AR15 and using an MOE stock, handguard and probably rear MBUS.

Kiss tactical

Kiss tactical

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationMaricopa
i love my 44 mag holster. just to let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!