burris makes me mad - Optics and Sights - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

burris makes me mad

- - - - -

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

Kiss tactical

Kiss tactical

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationMaricopa
so i want to put a fastfire on my M&P pro. i got one and then sent burris a email asking what mount will work for the M&P they give me the part number and then order it and spend like $40 bucks for it i get it and it does not fit. it is to big send a email to the same guy that i talked to and let him know that the part he gave me does not fit and is to big. he then tells me that the mount will not work and i need to buy a different mount. so i will update this when i get new info.

ok i just got off the phone with them. i will say they have very good CS they are having one machined for me.i told them that they need to start making one for the m&P line.

Gran Torino

Gran Torino

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationTennessee
I put a Doctor Optic on one of my M&P 9MM 5" Pro Series and it's been fantastic. I have about 1K rounds with it installed and it's been awesome. A friend put that Burris on his M&P 9MM and it didn't last 200 rounds. Good luck with it....at least he got his money back from Burris.

I have my M&P .45 at Bowie Tactical right now getting the slide milled for a Deltapoint and suppressor BUIS. He said if it's not a Deltapoint or a RMR he wouldn't do it cause it wouldn't last...for what it's worth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!