Another +1, or better yet, +4 for TCB Holsters - TCB Firearms - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

Another +1, or better yet, +4 for TCB Holsters

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

rizzo

rizzo

Advanced Member

• ShootersRealm.com Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts
We now use so many TCB holsters that I often forget to post up pictures and just how pleased I am in TCB's products. So with that said, here's a new holster I picked up today for my Smith & Wesson 64, which I use as my hunting sidearm. The greatest compliment I can give a company is to give them repeat business, so that's the best thing I can say about TCB - I own more than a half-dozen TCB holsters, mag holders, and sheaths that receive lots of abuse and still maintain their constant state of readiness.

Posted Image

And John (Bombguy) will be heading downrange in the future with his EOD team, and when they needed new holsters for their M9s that could stand up to the abuse of being in a war zone, they chose TCB - 'nuff said.

Posted Image

dauph

dauph

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationNorth Valley
Like I said, that is awesome.

wishbone

wishbone

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • LocationSonoran Desert
Digicamo isn't my favorite pattern but I'm really digging the holsters I've seen that have it. May need to pick one up.

rizzo

rizzo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts
Josh - I've been using the MARPAT and Desert Digital patterns for years, and I'm a big fan as they really break up the human outline. The new Multicam and ATAC patterns are better, based on my experience with them in the field, but they are harder to find and generally more expensive.

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationSan Tan Valley, AZ
I see no gun, only a grip laying on the sheet :D
Thanks again Glen...and John, and Neil, Josh, Brian, and Berd and well you get the idea. :drinks:

wishbone

wishbone

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • LocationSonoran Desert

Josh - I've been using the MARPAT and Desert Digital patterns for years, and I'm a big fan as they really break up the human outline. The new Multicam and ATAC patterns are better, based on my experience with them in the field, but they are harder to find and generally more expensive.

Definitely agreed, I just prefer atac and multicam more for looks than anything else. Still, I do like your desert digital holster quite a bit. Hey Jason any way to make this design but have it so we can pull it on and off quicker? Maybe with something like this?
http://www.jrmclips....ries-clips.html
Maybe not quicker but without removing the belt.

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationSan Tan Valley, AZ
I actually have some of those...the issue (at least mine) is that it only offers 1 point of attachment to the holster (the lower hole, right side on your linked image) and it does not offer the security/strength i like on our full size holsters. I have been playing around with it for smaller guns like your 238, but using a single clip it moves around too much. I am working on modifying some of the clips to either add a second mount location, or building a channel in the holster to restrict its movement...

wishbone

wishbone

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • LocationSonoran Desert
Yeah I don't understand why they don't just cut a hole in the top of the clip to add another mount spot. They have some that do that, but they aren't exactly ideal for this application. The CC holster I got from you for my 238 is perfect the way it is, I'm fine with the kydex clip for that one. I'm just search for good quick on and off solutions for my full size because there are lots of areas I'm not allowed to carry so I need to remain flexible. I could just leave the holster not, certainly not illegal, but I don't want to attract unnecessary attention. It's obviously not an easy solution because other than IWB I haven't seen anyone really do a good (non-paddle) OWB solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!