SHOT show bound in 3...2...1 - TCB Firearms - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

SHOT show bound in 3...2...1

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• ShootersRealm.com Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationSan Tan Valley, AZ
Will update this with info as i find anything cool....and try sneaking a few pics. (ETA- Anyone else going lets try to post all SHOT stuff here and keep it consolidated)
As stated in another thread...
Staying off strip, gambling at Harrah's most likely though that can change.
Tue-Th at SHOT all day....
Dinner/Beers? I know at least one night will be dinner at BLT burger in the Mirage. Hit me up and I will see what Mrs.TCB is up for.
Hold down AZ for me fellas, don't let it go to shit when Biden releases his "recommendations" on Thursday.

Edited by TCB Firearms, 14 January 2013 - 11:05 AM.

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• ShootersRealm.com Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationSan Tan Valley, AZ
Meet up with Wishbone and the guys from KISS tactical early on...than walked for a million or so miles.
Some cool stuff but nothing AMAZING so far.
We are about 1/2 through the show now.
Best of show IMHO...
the SIG MPX
Posted Image
http://soldiersystem.../01/11/sig-mpx/

Spent the evening with 1 MOA Solutions, Muzzle Blast inc, ITS Tactical, Off the Grid Concepts and Lone Star Medics drinking waaaaaaayyy too much but having a good time stimulating the economy, and getting a read on the industry.

Oh yeah....AR's and similar....
Nothing changing :(
While no one anticipated the sales recently (Del-Ton) sold 30K rifles in a few hours. That exceeds their 2013 build capacity by about 15%.
The issue now is that with all the AWB talk, no one is willing to risk capital on projects that might become illegal in a few weeks :dash:

Kevinjs1

Kevinjs1

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts
  • LocationPeoria
Thanks for the update.

dauph

dauph

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationNorth Valley
Sounds like a blast. I posted a video of that Sig, freaking awesome.

wishbone

wishbone

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • LocationSonoran Desert
The sig was pretty awesome. Their "muzzle brake" civilian version was a quite interesting tactic. I like the idea of buying a fully integral compatible firearm that just needs the tube to become suppressed. Good job sig!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!