Why TCB? This is why..... - TCB Firearms - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

Why TCB? This is why.....

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• ShootersRealm.com Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationSan Tan Valley, AZ
I have gotten into this before..."Taking Care of Business" started as a motto on a tattoo and grew into a lifestyle, and now is developing a brand. None of it by accident, all of it by work.
3 emails from the past 2 weeks:

a- Ordered a TCB Holster after I could not wait for **Insert very well known Kydex company here** to build my gear before my class. After 1 class with this (*TCB*) holster I cancelled my other order.

b- TCB Holster on the left **another well known manufacturer** on the right. You both have excellent products and customer service. TCB wins with better finishing touch wok though. When the time comes you are my man for Kydex gear.

c- This email is to let you know that you've spoiled me with quality.(*Snip*) **Small AZ Start-Up Holster Guys** It was shit, total and complete shit. Retention was stupid tight (took 2 of us to draw it without it being on a belt), nothing was even or trimmed, kydex dust and other crap still in the holster, and I broke their belt loops with my thumbs – no kidding. I said “can I break it?” and they said “you can try” so I broke their belt loops with my thumbs in less than 3 seconds and handed it back to them.(*SNIP*)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While not breaking my arm to pat myself on the back, the last e-mail © had one more line that sums up why i give a shit that gear is done and done right....mine or anyone's :
"I gladly trust my life and the lives of my family to your gear."

If and when somebody "needs" something i make, it is that no BS real. No amount of money, tooling or advertising means jack. It has to work for each person anytime, every-time We take your gear, and your life as a very serious responsibility you trust to us and will do everything we can to earn that trust. Our commitment to you does not end with a sale, ever.

*Edits By me*
**names removed because i cannot afford lawyers. But seriously F those guys, you don't need to know their names, you have me**
P.S.- On the Small AZ Start-Up -we all started somewhere, but if you cannot do it better or at least as good RETHINK this. The realm we deal in is life or death and is no place for "play." Some guys build stuff for "com[etition only" or "airsoft" type stuff. Cool, admit that and own that and i would be willing to bet myself and others in the business would help you get better.

dauph

dauph

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationNorth Valley
You deserve all the good comments you get Jason, I have several holsters from you and love them. I will continue to use your gear and recommend them to others. I don't open carry much but when I have, I get nothing but comments about the holster. I thought some old guy was going to beat me up and take it from me one time, gave him a card hopefully he continued his interest and called.

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
Thanks Dauph!

Flash

Flash

ShootersRealm.com Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 4300 posts
  • LocationGilbert, Arizona
Did the guy actually break the belt loops with his bare hands?

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
Yep...not ours....THEIRS.
To put it mildly this is the stuff that people sell that PISSES me off. Don't get me wrong I have made errors before like everyone else, but that is just being lazy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!