Thank You Members - Announcements - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

Thank You Members

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

dieselpowered

dieselpowered

ShootersRealm.com Founder

• Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
First off I would like to thank everyone for their time and effort spent on this site, the members and only the members make a site truly great!

I have decided to create a new member group so that others who may join in the future recognize that these members are those who have helped grow the site with their postings and support. (Not to say that members who are not part of this group are any less appreciated)

The first fifty members who achieve fifty posts and/or topics will be promoted to this group automatically. This group will be called 'Founding Members' and you will know those members as it will display under their name in posts as well as on their profile page. Do not panic, if you have more than fifty posts/topics currently, your status will change automatically on your next post/topic.

I know it is not a lot, however, it's a simple gesture to let you know that you are appreciated here.

I really enjoy having site contest and I know rizzo graciously offered to donate a thing or two for a contest, so I am looking to all of you for contest suggestions.

ShootersRealm.com Facebook page (http://www.facebook....181258948553008) unforgiven5150 has kindly agreed to manage this page, if you are on Facebook, take a moment to 'Like' it and consider sending the link to your friends.

For those of you on Twitter we have a Twitter page as well (https://twitter.com/#!/shootersrealm)

I am always open to suggestions so please feel free to speak up...if you would prefer to send it privately via a PM, that is perfectly fine as well.

Once again, thank you everyone for your support of ShootersRealm.com, I look forward to the future with all of you!

All the best!

..::ShootersRealm.com Staff::..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!