US Patriot and 5.11 Tactical - Feedback - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

US Patriot and 5.11 Tactical

us patriot 5.11 tactical rush 24 rush 72 bug out bag

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

dieselpowered

dieselpowered

ShootersRealm.com Founder

• Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
Thought I would take a moment to give props to these two Companies.

I received my 5.11 Tactical RUSH 24 in multicam from US Patriot today and after looking it over realized that this bag was not going to work for me, it was too small.

I first contacted 5.11 tactical as I thought that maybe I was trying to put the hydration bladder in incorrectly and thus the reason for it not fitting, that was not the case, I was putting it in correctly, problem was the bag was not large enough for three liter hydration bladders, the RUSH 24 hold the two liter bladders.

After telling Tasha from 5.11 Tactical that I ordered the wrong bag, she told me to take it back from where I bought it, I explained that I had purchased it from US Patriot and she said, no problem, they will exchange it...if they don't, he is my direct line, call me back and I will send you the larger RUSH 72 in multicam and you can send me back the RUSH 24 in multicam.

I thought that was some pretty amazing service, even though I purchased it from somewhere else, to ensure I had the one I wanted, they were willing to take it back and exchange it out from their inventory.

Nonetheless, that was not necessary, US Patriot was happy to exchange it for the RUSH 72 and I should have it in a few days.

Fantastic service from both these Companies, I highly recommend checking them out in the future!

5.11 Tactical:

http://www.511tactical.com/

US Patriot:

http://www.uspatriottactical.com/

unforgiven5150

unforgiven5150

ShootersRealm.com Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
I haven't bought from US Patriot before, but I've had a few email exchanges with them asking some questions. They were very quick to respond, answered thoroughly and were very polite. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

cskelly

cskelly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGilbert
I do like the by soldiers for soldiers.

dieselpowered

dieselpowered

• Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

I do like the by soldiers for soldiers.

Yes the folks at US Patriot seem to be very solid!

Can definitely see working with them in the future!

Kevinjs1

Kevinjs1

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts
  • LocationPeoria
Great references for great companies. Thanks for the recommendations!

TravisSC

TravisSC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys,
We appreciate the kind words, we strive to offer the highest quality products right beside the highest quality customer service. Our end goal is to make sure that each customer is satisfied with their entire experience. Since you guys take care of us, It's our chance to give back. Use coupon code "shootersrealm" for 5% off of your next US Patriot purchase, this coupon code is good until the end of the year. Please stay safe and shoot straight! If you need anything US Patriot is always here!

Travis Copeland
Customer Service Rep./ Tactical Advisor
US Patriot, LLC "By Soldiers For Soldiers"
Toll Free: 1.800.805.5294 X 408
Direct Dial: 1.803.454.8411
Fax: 1.866.857.8794
Web: www.uspatriottactcial.com
Address: 212 Candi Lane, Columbia SC, 29210

wishbone

wishbone

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • LocationSonoran Desert

Hey guys,
We appreciate the kind words, we strive to offer the highest quality products right beside the highest quality customer service. Our end goal is to make sure that each customer is satisfied with their entire experience. Since you guys take care of us, It's our chance to give back. Use coupon code "shootersrealm" for 5% off of your next US Patriot purchase, this coupon code is good until the end of the year. Please stay safe and shoot straight! If you need anything US Patriot is always here!

Travis Copeland
Customer Service Rep./ Tactical Advisor
US Patriot, LLC "By Soldiers For Soldiers"
Toll Free: 1.800.805.5294 X 408
Direct Dial: 1.803.454.8411
Fax: 1.866.857.8794
Web: www.uspatriottactcial.com
Address: 212 Candi Lane, Columbia SC, 29210

Thanks for supporting us! I think your url might be wrong, here's the correct one:
http://www.uspatriottactical.com/

I really want to try that new triab bag, but I need to see if I can check it out in person first.

Flash

Flash

ShootersRealm.com Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 4300 posts
  • LocationGilbert, Arizona
Your link is good, Josh, thanks.

...but you knew that.

Flash

dieselpowered

dieselpowered

• Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
WOW thanks Travis for taking the time to come on and support us!

Feel free to stick around and join in the conversations. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!