new guy here - New Member Introductions - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums

new guy here

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

mygunpart

mygunpart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, My name is Jackson. My handle here is MYGUNPART. I'm totally new to this forum but certainly not new to the firearms community. I am here to hopefully network with some like-minded people about our gun hobby. I mainly collect “all things” browning machine gun. My interests also greatly vary into other guns as well but I do not claim to be a “guru” of anything. I am a collector that believes in helping other collectors. My hobby is to find little parts and I love to help others find their little special parts too. I guess you can say im more of a parts collector than a gun collector... everybody has to have a hobby right? My e-mail is [email protected] and my website is MYGUNPART.COM .
Any collectors here into 1919a4, 1917a1, m2hb, m37, anm2? Hope to speak with you!!!
I am also trying to help a friend locate mg81z parts
I send out weekly letters to my gun community friends with lists of things I need and things I have to offer. Our paths might meet again outside this forum....Really look forward to hearing from any of you here!!!

Desertrat

Desertrat

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Location100 Miles from water....3 feet from Hell
Welcome to the forum, don't have any of those. Would love to shoot one though! :D

Flash

Flash

ShootersRealm.com Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 4300 posts
  • LocationGilbert, Arizona
Howdy.

TCB Firearms

TCB Firearms

Advanced Member

• ShootersRealm.com Vendor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1388 posts
  • LocationSan Tan Valley, AZ
welcome to the realm :focus:

SHTF_Sheriff

SHTF_Sheriff

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationNorthwest Phoenix
Welcome.

I certainly wish I could afford to collect "all things Browning Machine Gun." :)

Bounce

Bounce

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!