• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

dauph

dauph

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationNorth Valley
Got one of these for Christmas and I am glad I did. I did a lot of reading on it and didn't find anything really bad about it. It comes with a lifetime warranty, has 4 reticles to choose from, external adjusters, manual and automatic brightness settings, rubber coated "armor" and runs off of a AAA battery. The optic is nice and bright in the sun making it quick and easy to sight in the target. I half assed sighting it in and seemed pretty accurate, the rounds were hitting where I wanted and expected them to at around 100+ yards. The sight looks a little like an ACOG and performs pretty damn good for my needs.

The HD7 is a pretty nice sight for the money, can be found for around $180 to $200 and sometimes cheaper. Not as inexpensive as some but is a nice sight and a pretty good alternative to the higher end sights. The only thing to complain about is maybe the weight, little hefty but it doesn't really bother me. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a red dot sight.

Posted Image

Disclaimer: I am not a professional reviewer guy nor do I pretend to be one, yes this was half assed but I liked the sight and wanted to say something about.

dieselpowered

dieselpowered

ShootersRealm.com Founder

• Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
Looks like a really nice unit! Strictly red dot or does it have some magnification? I really like the fact that it runs on AAA batteries.

I like it. :good:

dauph

dauph

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationNorth Valley
1x parallax but has a screw in 2x magnifier you can get and they are starting to come out with there own line of magnifiers. I had a email conversation going with the owner Jason and he seems pretty cool, he took time to answer any and all questions I had. He hinted that they will be coming out with another sight soon but would not tell what it would be like. Maybe a micro version and that would be pretty cool since it is a bigger sight.

http://www.mylucidgear.com/reddot.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!