Concealed Carry Holster - Page 2 - Firearm Related Gear - ShootersRealm.com: Shooting and Firearm Forums - Page 2

Concealed Carry Holster

- - - - - ccw concealed carry holster

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

WKshooter

WKshooter

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationArizona, Oklahoma, Texas
More often than not, I'm with my M26 or XD45c in respective Blade-tek iwb holsters.

Teuton

Teuton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationI-17 & 101 area
Carrying the CW9 in IWB and PM9 in pocket and like them both for size and all I shoot now is 9mm.

I have a small Hume IWB that works well but since I added some girth it was starting to get uncomfortable
having rib surgery from the slide. I had an idea what I wanted but could not find anything until I came across this one
on the EBay. Been using it for a couple months now and like it pretty well. The nylon is much softer than leather, and the flap between me and the grip is just
what I needed. Took a bit of retraining to not grab the flap on the draw but now it is no problem. Thumb goes right in front of it.
I added a strip of elastic around the barrel end to tighten it up. Now it sits just the way I want it.
Works for me. I have a design for a larger version for a full size that I want to build since a full size version does not seem to be made.

Kim

Posted Image

dieselpowered

dieselpowered

ShootersRealm.com Founder

• Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ
That is great Kim that you found something that works for you. I have been using the Crossbreed Mini Tuck IWB for my CM9 and I am really liking it! Extremely comfortable and holds the gun very secure :)

dauph

dauph

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationNorth Valley
I carry my g19 in a crossbreed super tuck and have no complaints.

If I get a g26 or something else smaller to carry I will probably go with the mini tuck.

Kevinjs1

Kevinjs1

Advanced Member

• Founding Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts
  • LocationPeoria

I carry my g19 in a crossbreed super tuck and have no complaints.

If I get a g26 or something else smaller to carry I will probably go with the mini tuck.

How long have you been carrying your G19 in the super tuck? I have a MTAC and the leather is thinner than my crossbreed mini tuck for my CM9. I have only had the mini tuck for a few months and wanted to know how well the leather holds up over a long period of time with the heavier G19?

dauph

dauph

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationNorth Valley
Going on two years now. I went with horse leather backing and it hold up well. It has formed to me, the back side is darker because of me sweating and kydex is doing great. The only thing I can complain about is the top folds over and that's not a big deal to me. I would think the others that copied the design would do the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

ShootersRealm.com honors and supports the members of our United States Armed Forces. Thank you for everything you do, have done, or will do!